Signs & Symptoms of Bruxism
* Rhythmic contractions of the jaw muscles
* A grinding sound at night, which oftentimes is disturbing to someone who you share a room with
* Jaw muscles that feel painful and tight.
* Clicking of the temporomandibular joint
* Damaged teeth, broken fillings and injured or inflamed gums
* Swelling on the side of your lower jaw caused which is typically caused by clenching
If you feel you might be suffering from Bruxism please contact our office today at 941-488-1459 to schedule an appointment and evaluation